Welcome. This site contains the University’s policies and procedures, plans, committee terms of reference, codes, charters, guidelines, forms and templates.
Locating a Document
- Search for any words in the title by using the search box.
- Use the A-Z listing (if you know the first word of the title).
- Search by document type (e.g. policy, procedure, guideline, forms and templates).
- Search by approval authority (e.g. Council, Vice-Chancellor and President).
- Search by category (e.g. academic, student, human resources, financial).
Reviewing or Creating a Document
- Refer to the Policy Document Development and Review Procedure and the Policy Writing Instructions.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Word version of the published document to edit.
- DO NOT copy and paste from a PDF document, or use the version you submitted for approval last time.
Templates to use
- A suite of templates (blank and with instructions) are available to help you to prepare policy documents in the approved format. Please use the blank templates when writing, and refer to the templates with instructions as a guide to help you with formatting and writing style.
- A combined policy and procedure is preferred when both policy and procedure are required.
Blank Templates (use for writing and reviewing)
Questions? Need help?
- Email email@example.com.